Speed & Productivity UpdateReleased July 17, 2021
We implemented just a few tweaks and optimizations so that Hubble is faster and easier to use.
- Signing up as a volunteer in the Community Hub is now easier
- Lots of screens look better on mobile and tablet devices
- Creating Canvasses from the Turf Cutter is faster
- Calls & Text logs, Canvass responses, Event attendees, Petition signatures, are all sorted by creation date and paginated to increase load times.
- The Constituent tag now only appears for applicable universes.
- Resolved several pesky bugs that got in the way of your productivity.
- Online Contributions has been moved to Universe Summary
- Universe Summary now displays which Voter Districts you have access to
- Universe Summary now displays various Community Hub links
- Search results have been limited to the first 100 results but you can still save results and page through them
- Subuniverses can now search by their Parent Universes Tags
- All voter search parameters have been consolidated into a Voter File section
- You can now search by voters election participation (which elections they voted in)
- Saving Lists from contact search results is faster
- Loading a list is now greatly improved since contacts are now paged.
- Autogenerated identifiers are now capitalized
- Updated data for Fairfield County, Ohio
- Voter History back to the year 2000 is now available
- Voter History is now formatted as a table
- Voter Districts are now sorted by name and have been moved to the Voter Profile tab