Changes for all released versions of Hubble.
See our public roadmap on GitHub for more details.
We’ve improved how physical canvasses are stored and we’re now grouping turfs within one canvass.May 4, 2022
We’ve spent the last few months working on improvements and refinements throughout Hubble; Our main goal is to ensure you have a consistently pleasant experience. We threw in a few other handy new features, as always, to help you stay connected with your Universe!
- Universe Hub: Files. Users can now upload files and share them with other users via the Community Hub.
- Communication Hub: Blog Posts. Users can now create and share blog posts with other users via the Community Hub.
- Communication Hub: Email Templates. In addition to cloning an exisitng email, users can now create and reuse email templates.
- Dedicated area for documentation and guides. Content will be updated frequently.
- Telephone fields are now easier to input on mobile devices.
- Success and error messages are now displayed as toast notifications in the top right corner.
- Contact Hub: Forms now show the distinction between fields for the Community Hub and those not.
- Contact Hub: You can now add new folders and edit existing folders when navigating lists.
- Campaign Hub: Icons for Projects and Workflows.
- Campaign Hub: Cleaned up the Workflow screens. Workflow Actions are now called Workflow Tasks.
- Campaign Hub: Design changes to the Turf Cutter.
- Campaign Hub: Canvasses, Events, and Petitions have been improved the distinction between fields for the Community Hub and those not.
- Campaign Hub: Physical and hybrid canvasses now use Scripts.
- Communication Hub: More prominent display of email delivery status and statistics.
- Communication Hub: Emails no longer have to be activated before they can be sent.
- Communication Hub: Major rewrites to the Call Time to improve speed.
- Communication Hub: Major rewrites to the Email Designer to improve speed.
- Communication Hub: Emails no longer have to be activated before they can be sent.
- Finance Hub: Icon for General Ledger.
- Icons no longer flicker as they are loaded.
This update introduces various quality of life improvements.
- Community Hub: A form on the landing page to join a Universes mailing list.
- Campaign Hub: When viewing a Canvass, you can now directly click a response timestamp to view the response directly.
- Community Hub: Updated references to Mailing List.
- Community Hub: Revamped the experience when a user manages their mailing list subscription.
- Community Hub: Update verbiage when referring to a Universe.
- Community Hub: Removed unnecessary headers.
- Community Hub: Social media links in the header open in a new tab.
- Community Hub: Reordered links on the landing page.
- Communication Hub: Unsubscribe links work as expected in emails.
- Community Hub: Social media links in the header display as expected.
This update introduces Federations and Universes and retires the concept of Committees.
A Federation is a collection of Universes that share an owner and billing relationship. A Universe, formerly a Committee, represents a common use case of Hubble. It could represent a political, a company, or a local club/organization.
Federation Hub After confirming your Hubble account you’ll gain the ability to create Federations and Universes.
Launch Bay The starting destination for all your interactions with Hubble. Easily see pending requests to join a Universe. If you’ve already been working with multiple Hubble Committees the Launch Bay replaces the Switch Committee feature.
General Ledger The Finance Hub is powered by a double entry accounting system. With this update, you now gain the ability to directly view the balance of your Universes.
Trackable Links With the Contact Hub, you can now create redirect links for whatever you want and then easily track as they are used.
- Admin Hub now includes the ability to configure your Universe without contacting Hubble Support.
- Streamlined the experience for creating and editing Questions with selectable options.
- Workflow Triggers
- A new pricing structure that allows you to select which Hubs your Federation needs.
Hubble allows you to easily track and identify Contacts who have been elected/appointed to a public office Incumbent and those who are currently seeking office. CandidateOctober 15, 2021
We tweaked some things and optimized a few others; All our work makes Hubble even faster for you.October 12, 2021
You’ll no longer have to search thru hundreds of options in dropdowns! Most have been replaced with a search modal that opens when clicked and allows you to type and find your records.
What kind of records are we talking about?
- Calls & Texts
We added a few new features and enhancements to our Contact and Communication Hubs. We also tweaked a few of our other features to make Hubble even more awesome.
- The Sidebar now highlights which area you’re working in.
- Universes can now control which Tags are shared with Subuniverses in their Universe.
- The Email creation and design experience has been revamped
- You can now fully preview emails within Hubble
- Emails can also now be sent immediately or scheduled for a specific time
- The Subscriber tag is now available and allows you to search for contacts who are subscribed to your universes mailing list.
- Slight changes to the Contact Search experience to accommodate future expansion.
- Resolved an issue where the state of an Address would not display as expected.
This release contains various fixes to ensure a great experience.
- Volunteers can now be approved or denied from the Admin Hub
- Quality control checks to ensure overall reliability
- Consistent sorting of canvass options
- Resolved an issue that prevented surveys from being submitted successfully
- Exclude Contact mailing addresses from the Turf Cutter.
- Turf cutting icons appear as expected.
We implemented just a few tweaks and optimizations so that Hubble is faster and easier to use.
- Signing up as a volunteer in the Community Hub is now easier
- Lots of screens look better on mobile and tablet devices
- Creating Canvasses from the Turf Cutter is faster
- Calls & Text logs, Canvass responses, Event attendees, Petition signatures, are all sorted by creation date and paginated to increase load times.
- The Constituent tag now only appears for applicable universes.
- Resolved several pesky bugs that got in the way of your productivity.
- Online Contributions has been moved to Universe Summary
- Universe Summary now displays which Voter Districts you have access to
- Universe Summary now displays various Community Hub links
- Search results have been limited to the first 100 results but you can still save results and page through them
- Subuniverses can now search by their Parent Universes Tags
- All voter search parameters have been consolidated into a Voter File section
- You can now search by voters election participation (which elections they voted in)
- Saving Lists from contact search results is faster
- Loading a list is now greatly improved since contacts are now paged.
- Autogenerated identifiers are now capitalized
- Updated data for Fairfield County, Ohio
- Voter History back to the year 2000 is now available
- Voter History is now formatted as a table
- Voter Districts are now sorted by name and have been moved to the Voter Profile tab
Various backend changes and improvements to ensure Hubble is the best place to store your contacts.June 21, 2021
Create sets of reusable tasks that can be run at various points of interacting with your campaign
- When submitting a Data Form in the Community Hub
- A Canvass is started or completed
- RSVPing to an Event
- A petition is signed
- When a volunteer signs up with the campaign
- Apply Tag
- Remove Tag
- Send Email
- Subscribe to Mailing List
- Refinements to the Admin Hub
- Various interface and experience improvements
- Hubble now includes a Community Hub where each universe can post content and stay connected with potential constituents, donors, and volunteers.
- Display Events on your Calendar
- Allow guests to browse Petitions and Surveys and then complete them
- Control which resources appear in the Community Hub from your Campaign Hub
- Committees can now create Forms! They allow you to create custom landing pages to collect Contact information. Afterwards, the information has been saved you can apply various actions to control the user experience.
- Small redesign to the Campaign Hub
- Call Sessions have been renamed to Calls and Texts
- Campaigns renamed to Projects
- Multiple backend improvements to ensure Hubble is capable of running multiple campaigns at once
Break down entire wards and precincts into easy to walk canvasses for your volunteers.August 23, 2020
Sign up for an account with Hubble without having a campaign registration link.August 8, 2020
- Hubble now includes a unique experience for volunteers to stay connect with their campaigns.
- Track Postcards requested, shipped, and written by volunteers
- Supporters can now request yard signs and sign-up with a campaigns mailing list.
- Campaign calendar and support for event hosts.
Redesigned the sign-up experience and increased security requirements for passwords. They must now mean the following standards:
- One lowercase character
- One uppercase character
- One number or special character
- 10 characters minimum
Improvements to account confirmation emails sent from HubbleAugust 5, 2020
- Create public events and have guests RSVP.
- Track contributions from your contacts.
- Connect your ActBlue account and have contributions automatically imported.
- Search for contacts by name, address, tag, and more!
- Add Tags and Volunteer Duties directly from the Contact Screen.
- Household Summary now shown in the Contact screen.
- View Email Delivery stats and information.
- Expanded field type support in Canvasses.
- Plan and track a Donation Ask you’ve made of your donors and Donation Pledges they’ve made to you.
- Add tags and volunteer duties to contacts from within a Call Session.
Several quality of life improvements to make the job of coordinating volunteers on a campaign easier.June 23, 2020
- Users now have the ability to tag Contacts with customizable tags.
- You’ll also be able to add and track volunteers and their duties.
- We also look the time to launch some bugs into orbit. They shouldn’t be a problem anymore!
Create questions and build canvasses that your contacts and voters can take at their leisure.March 30, 2020
Internal changes to support different Committees and the voter database.February 20, 2020